- A group of veteran direct selling professionals formed Santé International to offer pure organic barley-based health and wellness products and a stable networking business opportunity for its distributors, or business owners.
- The Santé Barley brand was launched in the Philippine market.
- Negotiations between Santé International management and owners of farms of Canterbury Plains of New Zealand commenced for the latter to become the company’s regular source of barley grass.
- Information technology company Big League Enterprise was established to oversee and manage the online accounts of Santé Barley product distributors. The system monitors the distributors’ commissions and payouts, among others.
- Santé International’s partnership with BioGro-certified New Zealand farms was successfully sealed.
- Santé International acquired Pure Barley 3g from Herbcare Corporation and Barley Pure 250mg from HERBALL. Both form part of Santé Barley’s Nutraceutical Series.
- From 250mg, the Barley Pure capsule was increased to 500mg.
- Personal testimonies on the health benefits of Sante Barley came flooding in. Sales skyrocketed and Santé International scrambled to keep up with the demand.
- Branches tripled in number within a year, while the business owners started earning beyond their expectations.
- Santé International experienced rapid growth. From hundreds of kilos of barley grass, the company began to import 50 tons, or around 50,000 kilos, of barley grass a year.
- The company introduced Fusion Coffee as an addition to Sante’s Health Beverage and Snack Series.
- Santé International introduced its Bath & Body and Intimate Care Series with the launch of C’est Bon anti-aging soap.
- Filipino television personality Kim Atienza was tapped to become Santé Barley’s product ambassador.
- CEO Joey Marcelo, a triathlon enthusiast, created Sante’ Barley’s own triathlon team dubbed as Santé Barley Triteam in line with the company’s mission to help people lead healthier lives.
- Choco Barley was added to Health Beverage and Snack series.
- Santé International continued to experience rapid ascent and growing demand for Santé Barley products here and abroad.
- Franchising requests from abroad flooded the company.
- With its myriad of health benefits, Green Tea L-Carnitine was launched under Health Beverage and Snack Series.
- The construction of Santé’s Head Office and the Santé IMPACT System, a combined sports rehab and fitness center, began at Eton Cyberpod in Ortigas, Sante’ International’s headquarters.
- Santé International also opened a regional office in Davao City to cater to the business owners and product users in Mindanao.
- Santé International collaborated with a Singaporean company to build the Santé brand.
- During the collaboration, the Santé Barley logo was standardized; values were identified; and a meaningful yet easy-to-remember mission statement was formalized.
- Integrative medicine clinic Santé Wellness Centre, a subsidiary of Santé International, was born to provide holistic and alternative approach to healing.
- Santé International unveiled its toothbrush product.
- Introduced Moments (liner and napkin) to add to Santé’s Bath & Body and Intimate Care Series
- Santé International launched its Project X with the Santé Luxury Yacht where business owners can cruise along Manila and experience the high life.
- Santé Impact System (SImS) was officially launched as part of the Sante Health & Fitness Inc.
- The company formally launched FibrEnergy, a powdered snack with barley, chia, and oats mix.
- With the growing demand, Santé International constructed another regional office, this time in Cebu City, to cater to more business owners and product users.
- With the global market as its benchmark, Santé International joined the premier Direct Selling Mastermind Event, a prestigious annual direct selling and network marketing conference in the United States.
- Santé International penetrated the UAE market, offering organic wellness products and rewarding business opportunity to Filipinos and UAE locals alike.
- The company’s UAE branches are located in the emirates of Dubai and Sharjah.
- Fresh and Clean Toothpaste was launched under Santé Barley’s Oral Care Series.
- Sante’s CEO, Joey Marcelo, was invited to speak in the esteemed Mastermind Event held in Florida, USA.
- Santé International celebrated its 10th year.
- The company held a soft launch of its Hong Kong and Singapore branches.
- Santé International now runs 100 branches, with over 100,000 registered business owners in the Philippines, the UAE, Hong Kong, and Nigeria. The numbers are rapidly growing.
- It launched new products, namely Pure Barley Premium, Boost Coffee, and Soleil.
- The packaging design of its toothbrush product was redesigned to reflect the Santé Barley brand.
- The company introduced Daily-C to its roster of Nutraceuticals
- The company partnered with Ayala Land to build the 600-square-meter Santé Fitness Lab @ Vermosa Sports Hub in Cavite.
- Once again, CEO Joey Marcelo was invited to the Mastermind Event, this time as one of its panelists.
- Launch of Sante Singapore, Nigeria, Bahrain, Qatar and Cyprus